please help me find the name of this movie

Discussions about Hong Kong Movies

please help me find the name of this movie

Postby azzy » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:08 pm

I apologize for asking so suddenly, but i've been searching for years for the name of a movie that i saw when i was a little kid and of course becouse i was so young i cant remember the title...

Of what i remember of the movie its a martials art movie set in "clasical china" (the sort that did jackie chan on his early years) made probably in the 70 or early 80.

As for what i remember of the plot (or make out of it as i was faily young when i saw it) goes that a group of bad guys kill the teacher/master/father /caretaker of a group of kids and the student go out to take revenge on the killers... the thing is most of the students are little kids with the exception of a couple of adolecent/young adults ones...

The scene that i most remember was the final fight with the main villain in it all the older students try to take on the bad guy but barely manage to land a hit. as all of the older studendts lay defeated, one of the younger ones starts singing a song (cant remember the reason for it... maybe becouse their master used to sing it) and suddenly all the younger kids start attackingh the bad guy until a combined effort of all of the students manage to hold down the bad guy and kill him.

anyway some of the details might be wrong becouse of how many years have passed but if anyone knows a movie that is similar to the one i discribed please if you could tell me the name of title i would truly apreaciate it.
s**t happens...
azzy

Postby cal42 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:14 pm

Don't know for sure, but it sounds like SHAOLIN CHASTITY KUNG FU to me. A Seasonal film if I remember correctly. Other than that, I can't remember as it's been sooooo long since I've seen it.
cal42

Postby azzy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:40 pm

thanks i think that was the movie,
ive tried to search for it for a while...

P.S. sorry for asking if its not allowed... but does anyone know if theres a place i can download it? its just that the movie is so old i dont seem to find it
s**t happens...
azzy

Postby chiangkamfan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:24 am

:idea: you can download it @ emule (P2P)

but think about the copyright :!:
chiangkamfan

Return to Hong Kong Movies