Lam Ching Ying Filmography

Discussions about Hong Kong Movies

Lam Ching Ying Filmography

Postby Katalin » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:27 am

Hi everyone! :D

I think I have to introduce myself again as I, and all my posts were lost for weeks :wink: But I'm back with good news.
I'm the webmaster of the Lam Ching Ying website, writing from Hungary.
After so much hesitation, unsolvable quesitions about Lam's carrier, help came out of the blue.

A talented, young Chinese girl wrote me an e-mail a few days ago. Without a word she corrected my filmography. Pointed out that "we-non-Chinese" are often mix Mandarin ang Cantonese language. She found my missing titles, too. And suggested to make another filmography with the Chinese Characters, as PinYin is not much worth for them, as it is not widely used in Mainland China. So I have another list in Chinese now.

She has just discovered Lam Ching Ying, started to collect his films, as he is not a well known face in China, she says so :o , because of the theme of his films, he is not allowed to watch. Lily studies in a University, so she is not able to watch any websites outside China.... :o At home sometimes she is able to see other sites.

So, now I tell you her message. She loves HK films and Lam Ching Ying especially. To express her admiration she made Music Videos dedicated to him. We put them on my site. If you have the time, please, have a look. They worth it. I think she is very clever and would be very happy to get feedback.
http://www.lamchingying.com/lily.htm
Thank you all!
Katalin

Re: Lam Ching Ying Filmography

Postby hungrytiger » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 pm

nice site
hungrytiger

Return to Hong Kong Movies