The Venoms remake?

Discussions about Hong Kong Movies

The Venoms remake?

Postby PAUL MARTINEZ » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 am

I haven't been on here as regular as i used to be so maybe this has been mentioned already. But is the remake dead? Did Edison Chen's problems kill it?
PAUL MARTINEZ

Re: The Venoms remake?

Postby Gaijin84 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:23 pm

I haven't heard anything about this for awhile either, although I was always a bit skeptical about it being done. The same with the remake of Flying Guillotine... what happened to that?
Gaijin84
HKMDB Immortal

Postby ekisha » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:03 pm

I hope it won't happen.They will spoil old "venoms" and "flying guillotine".They should do something on their own with proper MA actors not with babies like Edison.
ekisha

Postby Chungking_Cash » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:06 am

If it isn't broken then don't try to fix it. Hopefully these developments are dead and buried (and will stay that way).
Chungking_Cash

Postby mrblue » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 am

If it would have involved Edison (or any other young actor) mimicking the actions of older stars while doing computer fu... then good riddance.
mrblue

Postby Brian Thibodeau » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm

mrblue wrote:If it would have involved Edison (or any other young actor) mimicking the actions of older stars while doing computer fu... then good riddance.

But with Edison, they could've given it a contemporary setting so he could speak in that patented English of his (you know, where he sounds like a text message) and perform some hip hop standards on the soundtrack. If they scrap the project, that's all gone, my friend. Aaaalllll gone. :(
Brian Thibodeau

Postby cal42 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Brian Thibodeau wrote:If they scrap the project, that's all gone, my friend. Aaaalllll gone. :(

Life can be cruel sometimes :| .
Heroes of the East - the only blog in the world with the world famous Lam Suet-o-meter!
cal42

Return to Hong Kong Movies