Deep Discount DVD 20% Off Sale is Now On

Discussions on Asian cinemas: Japanese, Korean, Thai, ....

Deep Discount DVD 20% Off Sale is Now On

Postby Brian Thibodeau » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:01 am

Thought I'd post this here as this sale is a fantstic way to stock up on R1 Asian titles that you might have been waiting for. The sale officially starts Friday, Nov. 11, but the codes are working as I write this (Thursday night, Nov. 10)

They do this twice a year (at least for the past two or three years).

Once you log in, fill your cart (pre-orders don't get the discount) and proceed to checkout, you can enter any one of the following codes

DD11
DVDSALE
DVDTALK
ESPN
SUPERSALE
USWEEKLY
USATODAY

More codes will undoubtedly come out in the next day or so.

You can use each code only once, but you can use as many codes as you like.

Deep Discount is by far the cheapest online DVD retailer (occasionally other beat them, but not by much, and only on the occasionaly title). They don't charge for shipping at all, possibly worldwide (I know shipping within the U.S. and Canada are free for sure) and they don't charge any sales tax.

I've got my eyes set on that lovely YAKUZA PAPERS box set, the PINKY VIOLENCE set that supposedly comes out next Tuesday, and perhaps some of those ridiculously names "Asia Extreme" titles from Tartan.

Happy hunting!
Last edited by Brian Thibodeau on Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Thibodeau

well that was cheap

Postby Masterofoneinchpunch » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:35 am

Thanks for the info. I bought myself: Rebel Samurai - Sixties Swordplay Classics (Criterion Collection) (under 60 dollars with discount) :-D

Write about the YAKUZA PAPERS box set when you finish it all.
Masterofoneinchpunch

Postby Brian Thibodeau » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:41 am

At the rate I buy movies during these sales, YAKUZA PAPERS might end up sitting on the pile for awhile, but for the discounted price, it's tough to turn down.

Unfortunately, it looks as though the PINKY VIOLENCE collection has conveniently had its release date moved back to January 1st. Bastards!

Oh well, at least I can grab SEX & FURY and FEMALE YAKUZA TALE to hold me over!
Brian Thibodeau

Return to Asian Movies