Tom Yum Goong Tony Jaa Vs the Capoeria Master

Discussions on Asian cinemas: Japanese, Korean, Thai, ....

Tom Yum Goong Tony Jaa Vs the Capoeria Master

Postby steve_cole1 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:48 pm

I have just bought Tom Yum Goong the fight between Tony Jaa and the capoeira guy (i dont know his name ) is phonomenal it is one of the best screen fights ever in my opinion . It is a great fight but it is not going to beat Jackie vs Benny the Jet the meals on wheels one as my fav fight
whats everyones opinions ?
steve_cole1

Postby Gaijin84 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:08 am

I totally agree - incredible
from my earlier post:
Tony's fight with the Capoeira fighter Lateef Crowder: When I've played Tekken, I always thought that Eddy Gordo was kind of a cheap player and his moves were very unrealistic. Watching Lateef Crowder fight is like watching a true life version of Eddy. His ability to string together sweeps and kicks while in contorted, inverted stances makes you get good use from your slo-mo button. The speed, flexibility and power of both fighters is fascinating to watch.

I think a classic one that is hard to beat is Jackie vs Ken Lo in the Drunken Master II finale.
Gaijin84
HKMDB Immortal

Postby MoonRaider » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:17 pm

It is an amazing fight sequence and stunningly shot with two great elements fire and water! It mixes a fast flash fluid style with just raw speed and power. It really does rank up there with the best of them!

Moon
MoonRaider

Postby PAUL MARTINEZ » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:10 pm

The Jackie - Ken Lo fight gets my vote for best of All-Time. Followed By Jet Li - Donnie Yen from OUATIC2 and Jackie - Benny The Jet. I also loved the Final fight scene with Jet Li in Fist Of Legend.
PAUL MARTINEZ

Return to Asian Movies