Titles with missing big5

Additions and modifications to the database

Titles with missing big5

Postby STSH » Sun Feb 06, 2000 11:56 am

Black Magic - char 2 is Insect<br><br>Lady Punisher - title translates as "Same Bed, Two Dreams".<br><br>Sex Memoirs of A Playboy - missing char combines with the following char ("Book") to mean "Diary". It is the same as the surname Mo (As in Teresa Mo), but in mirror reverse.<br><br>Rape In Public Sea - the missing char means Violence<br><br>china girls - missing is a horrifically complex char which we cannot read. All I can say is that the left side is the "Man" radical.<br><br>Part time lady - missing char #1 means "to do two things at once". It is one unified char of about 7 strokes.<br>- missing char #2 means "job", and contains at least 3 radicals.<br><br>7 sexual maniacs - we're baffled as to what these 2 missing char's are. The main way to ID this<br>film is that it contains the hanzi char "7" three times, spaced out.<br><br>Body Lover - not quite sure how to describe missing chars. I think #2 means "body". Need more time to perhaps stumble across these.<br><br>Money Game - First char means "sexually discontented", second means "wondering". The third, "heart", is interpreted as "mind". Personally I think this literal translation, "Sexually Discontented Mind", would have been a much better title ;)<br><br>Murder Masters of Kung Fu, and Shaolin Kids - no idea, as I watched English dubbed versions.<br><br>
STSH
HKMDB Immortal

Return to Additions and Modifications