Koreans Update Project - Jeong Tae-woo

Additions and modifications to the database

Postby J.J.Hayden » Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:00 pm

https://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mhtml?id=137086&complete_credits=1&display_set=eng

I plan to have the rest of the Aloha Little Vampire Story updates ready by next week. I finally got the majority of my Steam library to work, so I'm a bit distracted by that. I can finally play Way Of The Samurai 3 :D

Aloha was his debut at the tender age of 6. Sadly, it was the only Taiwan/Korea cross over that this little guy did. But he's had an interesting career as a child star in films and on TV, continuing to act into his adult life (which like in the West, is uncommon). Another unfortunate thing (for MA fans at least) is that despite him learning martial arts from a young age, we never really got to see any of it on-screen. But he's interesting enough that I will return at some point with a finished bio for him.

I've added bits I'd left out when I created his page: his name in Hanja, Hangul and another alias. I also added a few more pics (without the vampire make-up) when he was a kid and as he grew up, even one where he shows of his physique, it's really a shame he never became an action star.

Cheers
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Additions and Modifications