Fatal Love Web (2003)

All requests to identify actors in images.

Fatal Love Web (2003)

Postby Bearserk » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:30 pm

Fatal Love Web

Another Cynthia Khan flick, with a little something for Teddy in it at the bottom :)
Bearserk
Chief Image Editor

Postby Brian Thibodeau » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:19 am

Someone has GOT to put Cynthia Khan in something resembling an actual FILM one of these days. She really is wasted in DTV filler like this...
Brian Thibodeau

Postby Bearserk » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:57 pm

The more the merrier, isn't that what they say :)

But it would have been nice to see her in a movie with something that can be called a budget :)
Bearserk
Chief Image Editor

Postby Teddy Wong » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:42 am

Another Cynthia Khan flick, with a little something for Teddy in it at the bottom

Sorry, I had (and still have) problems with my Internet access that's why I'm answering only now.

Only THIS is Yeung Yuk Mui: :)
Thank you anyway :)

But it would have been nice to see her in a movie with something that can be called a budget

I hope it's better than a movie called "Dirty man" starring Kara Hui :)
Teddy Wong
HKMDB Editor

Postby Bearserk » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:54 am

Are you absolutely certain, it's just that according to the dvd cover, that should be Siu Fung, as you can see from the front DVD cover image.

Which is also the 2 leading female roles.

Don't know if it's better than "Dirty Man", the DVD didn't have english subs so I was left to just watch the images, but it's always a pleasure to watch Cynthia Khan :)
Bearserk
Chief Image Editor

Postby Teddy Wong » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:23 am

if you're absolutely certain, it's just that according to the dvd cover that should be Siu Fung, as you can see from the front DVD cover image.

I'm absolutely certain about this :) About these kind of movies I usually find mistakes on the sleeves like wrong plot summary or wrong cast members' credits.

Don't know if it's better than "Dirty Man", the DVD didn't have english subs so I was left to just watch the images, but it's always a pleasure to watch Cynthia Khan

I have VCD of Dirty man and it also has no eng subs. But this movie is the most non-profeccional movie ever made! :)
Teddy Wong
HKMDB Editor

Postby Fan » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:28 am

Only THIS is Yeung Yuk Mui: :)

Yes, she is :)
Fan

Postby Bearserk » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:37 am

ok then :)

Changed and fixed role :)

Both Fatal Love Web and Hacker Pioneers should fit in nicely with Dirty Man then, there are times you sit there wondering what they where thinking, or rather why they didn't :lol:
Bearserk
Chief Image Editor

Return to Actor Identification