Call Girls (SB 1977)

All requests to identify actors in images.

Call Girls (SB 1977)

Postby heinz Germany » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:02 pm

Identified SB Actor San Shu-Wa who appeared in "Passing Flickers" too.
Portraits will follow tonight. According to HKFA added him to 2 more movies. I think I saw him before too - can't recall where anyhow.

Added Producer :D Assistant Director and Production Manager (identified from Credit captures - I will add cast and crew credits and portraits probably tomorrow) added role Names and put the cast in order of importance of the story (not finished yet) Added (according to HKFA) another actor!
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal

Postby Michael Kistner » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:54 pm

Is he at that cast page:

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/images.mhtml ... ay_set=eng

?
The name is in the cast list.
Michael Kistner
HKMDB Immortal

Postby heinz Germany » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:47 pm

added 4 Portraits of San Shu-Wa at http://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mhtml?i ... ay_set=eng (2 from Passing Flickers + 2 from Call Girls)
in "Adventures of Emperor Chien Lung" the only possibility (But not 100 % sure because of the makeup + beard) is:
http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detail ... ay_set=eng
I am quite confident he is Peter's long sought after "?M70 Navy"
http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/people.asp?id=11592

Added some cast Info captures too
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal

Postby Michael Kistner » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:50 am

Great ID.

I don't think he is "?M70 Navy".
Michael Kistner
HKMDB Immortal

Postby p.i.klein » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:31 am

San Shu-Wa is not the same guy as ?M70 Navy from HKCM.
I believe the gallery on HKCM contains at least one mistake. I think the portret from Naval Commando's is not him either. (I tought I had removed that one, some time ago.)
Pieter, Leeuwarden, Holland
p.i.klein

Postby Harlock » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:15 am

nm
Last edited by Harlock on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harlock
HKMDB Immortal and Co-Developer

Postby heinz Germany » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:38 pm

dont touch my pictures please

one will be enough and your pictures are "poor" quality ....

Dear Harlock - If I realize early it was Your work I won't say anything, since we all know what primadonna You are - even though I admire Your work very much. I have no problem somebody remove my pictures if its resonable.
I had no intention to remove Yours by myself.
As for my San Shu-Wa ID portraits - Yes - I am not satisfied with the quality myself (but it's from VCD and I doubt it could be better). But since they are the first pictures of a newly identified actor I posted 4 of him which are not similar and the one with the name in it is the worst, but it's the proof. (Otherwise I won't post it since I dislike it myself)
But as with Your Alan Chui Pics (3 nearly the same) seems there is no need for 3 of them since he has 13 pictures already even without them. And Gam Yan - come on! 4 Pictures which are nearly the same...?

Sometimes I uploaded 2 or 3 pictures of lead actors too - mostly because I couldn't decide which is the best of it (or with Your opinion "The less poor one") But still I have no problem when somebody tells me they are too much and let them choose some of them.
I think You should take it like a man - somebody makes a suggestion which makes You angry and in return it seems to me You are really looking for "revenge"
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal

Return to Actor Identification