Legend About Hunting Ghost 3 (2002)

All requests to identify actors in images.

Legend About Hunting Ghost 3 (2002)

Postby Bearserk » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:44 pm

Legend About Hunting Ghost 3

Here are the images from the third "movie", one more participant which need to be added, image on image pages for the movie :)
Bearserk
Chief Image Editor

Postby Brian Thibodeau » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:22 pm

:lol:

Oh yeah, I am SO glad I ordered parts 3 - 5 of this series from Poker last week! Love Tim Tam's new 'do! Does this one open with more poolside "thoughts on the supernatural?" from our daring new hostesses? Your images would seem to suggest it does!

Actually, I grabbed HUNTING GHOST 1 from Yesasia just the other day as part of an order placed for a certain party who just had to have a couple of gambling flicks, so I guess I can probably stop buying movies altogether now. My life truly IS complete! 8)
Brian Thibodeau

Postby Bearserk » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:30 pm

Brian Thibodeau wrote:
Oh yeah, I am SO glad I ordered parts 3 - 5 of this series from Poker last week! Love Tim Tam's new 'do! Does this one open with more poolside "thoughts on the supernatural?" from our daring new hostesses? Your images would seem to suggest it does!

hehe, he certainly knows how to open it all and set the mood :lol:

Brian Thibodeau wrote:Actually, I grabbed HUNTING GHOST 1 from Yesasia just the other day as part of an order placed for a certain party who just had to have a couple of gambling flicks, so I guess I can probably stop buying movies altogether now. My life truly IS complete! 8)

Wonder who that can be :roll: just give me some time, and I'll find something which will bring your oh so complete life, to a not so complete after all ;)

There is always something to add :)
Bearserk
Chief Image Editor

Return to Actor Identification