Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Additions and modifications to the database

Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby leecoo » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:51 pm

If no one objects I change soon the main english title of 'Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon' to 'Golgo 13: Kowloon Assignment'.

https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detail.mhtml?id=5880&image_id=424858&display_set=eng
User avatar
leecoo
HKMDB Editor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby leecoo » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:20 pm

Changed.
User avatar
leecoo
HKMDB Editor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby heinz Germany » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:09 am

Changed to 1977 (since it's visible in that capture) added Japanese release-date and Toei-Company
User avatar
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:56 am
Location: Germany

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby leecoo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:34 pm

heinz Germany wrote:Changed to 1977 (since it's visible in that capture) added Japanese release-date and Toei-Company


Thanks,heinz!!
and uploaded the leaflet attached to Japanese VHS.

Image
User avatar
leecoo
HKMDB Editor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby heinz Germany » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:45 pm

Hi Leeco, Thanks for the upload, the VHS tape cover will be wellcome, too :P
BTW: That Castpage is a mess, If I had a copy I would give it a try to make proper portraits,
maybe then we can make more IDs such as Erwin Panos who should have a portrait in The System (1979)
I made that but missed the name, I believe that's him: https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detai ... ay_set=eng or this one: https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detai ... ay_set=eng Once we find one we maybe able to find more as a result.. (just hoping)
User avatar
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:56 am
Location: Germany

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby leecoo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:57 pm

heinz Germany wrote:Hi Leeco, Thanks for the upload, the VHS tape cover will be wellcome, too :P
BTW: That Castpage is a mess, If I had a copy I would give it a try to make proper portraits,
maybe then we can make more IDs such as Erwin Panos who should have a portrait in The System (1979)
I made that but missed the name, I believe that's him: https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detai ... ay_set=eng or this one: https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detai ... ay_set=eng Once we find one we maybe able to find more as a result.. (just hoping)


Hi heinz, That's a good idea. I'll try and I would like to upload a portrait of Erwin Panos with reference to the SYSTEM.

VHS cover:
https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detail.mhtml?id=5880&image_id=425266&display_set=eng
User avatar
leecoo
HKMDB Editor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby heinz Germany » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:46 am

Hi Leecoo (two "O" - sorry); nice cover I love to see that and I am looking forward for Your efforts :D
User avatar
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:56 am
Location: Germany

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby leecoo » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:34 am

heinz Germany wrote:Hi Leecoo (two "O" - sorry); nice cover I love to see that and I am looking forward for Your efforts :D


heinz,
tagged some Japanese actor pics and added some roles.
Then I defined the old stage name of a legendary Japanese action star as an alias.
Now in progress...
(Thanks Harlock!!)

https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=5880&display_set=eng
User avatar
leecoo
HKMDB Editor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby heinz Germany » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:45 am

Hi together, now that's looking much better then ever before, the old page gave me headache when watching it, Thank You too Harlock, there are more pages like this out there (but now I can't recall exactly, from early days; everybody made captures then)
If I come across I will suggest to refresh them later :D
User avatar
heinz Germany
HKMDB Immortal
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:56 am
Location: Germany

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby leecoo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:03 pm

heinz Germany wrote:Hi together, now that's looking much better then ever before, the old page gave me headache when watching it, Thank You too Harlock, there are more pages like this out there (but now I can't recall exactly, from early days; everybody made captures then)
If I come across I will suggest to refresh them later :D


oh, I see! I uploaded a lot of credit images. The Japanese cast is still being worked on....
User avatar
leecoo
HKMDB Editor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm

Re: Golgo 13: Assignment Kowloon(1978) English title change

Postby leecoo » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:36 pm

User avatar
leecoo
HKMDB Editor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:27 pm


Return to Additions and Modifications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests