Updating some Jackie Chan films

Additions and modifications to the database

Updating some Jackie Chan films

Postby J.J.Hayden » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:54 pm

While going over some of research in relation to the Jackie Chan Stunt Team update I'm doing, I noticed that some of JC's films were missing some info, so I decided to get some pics of missing cast members and note down some info to add for the following films: Around The World In 80 Days; Mr. Nice Guy; New Police Story; Shanghai Knights; The Accidental Spy; The Medallion; and Who Am I.

It's mostly just adding some pictures, character names and IDing people here and there, but Around The World and Shanghai Knights had basically no pics, so I've got some for the whole cast, the main trio in Around The World have a lot more than I'd normally take, but due to the nature of the story, the'ye in a new outfit every few minutes :P

I have a few cast changes to add too: in Around The World, I don't intend to add all missing cast, but I'll add Kengo Watanabe (as he has a fight scene), and the Wilson bros (not that I like them, just that Owen already has a page, and I might as well do both), I'll also add the missing stunt players (which I won't list here as there's a bunch).

But I'll also change a couple of cast names (if no-one objects) to something I'd say is more accurate, especially as in the credits they're just credited as JC Stunt Team. The Scorpions (villain group in the film) that show up in Paris to attack JC, do not appear again in the film, so I though it'd be better to call them "Paris Scorpion" rather than "Rascal", and in a similar vein, I thought it'd be better to call the Scorpions who accompany General Fang, "Fang's Bodyguard" rather than simply "Thug".

Cheers
J.J.Hayden
HKMDB Editor

Return to Additions and Modifications